Its lite, but, I use it on my 2014 450 Honda, and it makes the bike lean over too much. The bike will tip very easy when using.
- 9 Reviews
- 5 Questions
- Lightweight replacement for O.E.M. triangle stands.
- Tapered axle pins keep stand from falling out of axle.
- 3 tapered axle pins accommodate most axle sizes.
- Frame designed from 1" round aluminum tubing.
- Arched lower frame for stability on uneven ground.
- Made from high quality aircraft aluminum.
Fits perfectly on my 2003 RM125. Great product.
Works as expected, no complaints
Stand came as advertised, with three different sizes to fit in the rear rim. Supports the bike and works perfectly. This is a great product at a good price. Fits my 2011 RMZ250 and my 2005 RM125.
This is a great stand, I dint give it 5 stars because it was a little bit tall, it made my CR stand almost straight up and down, I ended up modifying it a bit to give the bike some "Lean"
Just received and utilized. Adapter for axle diameter on my '09 YZ450 is spot on. Weld looks good, zinc coating appears sufficiently applied, and seems sturdy. Holds bike quite upright, but not teetering. Meets my expectation.
This stand is not capable of supporting the weight of a 4 stroke mine broke 2 different times, would work for like an 85 or 125