Pit Bull rear stands fit a variety of sport motorcycles.
The SS Rear Stand can be used as a Standard or Spooled Rear Stand by turning the top supports over. The stand's core is identical to the Pit Bull Spooled, Standard, GP, and 999 Rear Stands except for the top supports, which are interchangeable.
- "Ambidextrous" capabilities: Can be used as a Standard or Spooled Rear Stand by flipping the top supports.
- It is width adjustable to fit virtually all sport bikes.
- Sold complete with top supports.
- A removable handle is optional; choose the handle by selecting it at purchase.
- Spools sold separately.
- NOTE: Stand does not work on 2008 and later Suzuki Hayabusa or Kawasaki ZX-14R unless the O.E.M. fender is removed. Use a Pit Bull ZRX / Hayabusa / ZX14R Rear Stand for the late model Hayabusa or ZX-14R with stock fender.