- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-866-677-7338.
The ultimate sport tire for absolute road use.
- Bi-Compound rear tire combining long lasting mileage with excellent grip.
- The Bi-Compound concept expanded: The central part (75%) of the tire uses the high silica content compound, blended with a reactive polymer to provide a BALANCED performance to offer wet grip, stability and mileage; the shoulder area (25%) makes use of the fine carbon-black and resins compound to provide the SPORT performance for dry grip at high lean angles.
- Pirelli Enhanced Patch Technology (EP) optimizes the contact patch for improved grip.
- Functional Groove Design (FGD) to optimize wet road riding behavior.
- The current Diablo consolidates 8 years of experience, tecnology and victories in prestigious tests and competitions.
- Diablo Rosso II rear tire features an increased slick area in the central rib and on extreme shoulder; this provides: longer mileage and better braking, along with dry grip at maximum lean.
- Diablo Rosso II has increased the regularity of wear thanks to the improvements on the tread pattern design; that, in combination with a specific silica compound, offers both an excellent grip on wet and extended mileage.