Motion Pro is dedicated to producing the most versatile, unique and durable products for professional and home use. Motion Pro tools are designed to be simple to use, yet durable enough to withstand the harshest conditions. One of their goals is to offer tools of convenience. Do it right the first time with Motion Pro Tools.
- For adjusting valve clearance on twin-cam models.
- Manufactured from hardened alloy steel.
- Holds valve spring bucket down so adjusting shims can be removed.
- The valve shim tool can be positioned anywhere along the circumference of the valve bucket away from the recess.
- The tip of the tool is not designed to be inserted into the recess of the valve bucket - the recess is to allow the shim to be pried up when the bucket is depressed.
- Same design as the O.E.M. tool.
- Replaces Yamaha tool YM-01245.
- Notes: For applications and proper use of this tool please reference your factory Yamaha service manual. Will NOT Fit: Yamaha XZ550, XVZ1200 / 1300, FJ1100 / 1200, XT250L, XT / TT350.