The 3D HERO System allows you to combine two HD HERO cameras, or two HD HERO2 cameras into a single housing to record 3D video and photos while simultaneously recording in 2D. A synchronization cable plugs into the rear HERO Port on both cameras to join them together, enabling both cameras to record video and photos in perfect synchronization. This is a requirement for professional quality 3D and is available only from GoPro.
- Mounting System is compatible with all GoPro accessories.
- 3D waterproof housing is rated for 180' / 60 meters deep.
- Record 3D and 2D video and photo files simultaneously.
- Includes free easy-to-use 3D editing software - GoPro CineForm Studio.
- 3D waterproof housing.
- 3D waterproof door and skeleton door.
- 3D Hero sync cable.
- 3D anaglyph glasses (3 pairs).
- Helmet front mount.
- 2 flat and 2 curved adhesive mounts.
- Assorted mounting hardware.
- Free GoPro CineForm Studio software.
NOTE: A firmware upgrade may be required for your HD HERO Original cameras. Future firmware updates will be required for all HD HERO2 cameras for compatibility with the 3D HERO system. Cameras are not included. The 3D HERO System is NOT compatible with the HD HERO 960 or standard definition cameras.