Dainese Xantum D-Dry Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Technical content and practicality come together in the design of this garment conceived for sport touring. Construction with elasticated areas at the sides and shoulders, ample adjustment possibilities for the neck, sides, sleeves, cuffs, and the jacket-to-pants fastening system all offer excellent ergonomics. Elevated comfort under changing weather conditions is guaranteed by the breathable waterproof D-Dry membrane, removable thermal lining, and the air vents on the shoulders. The homologated composite protectors can be complemented by a back protector and a Thorax chest protector thanks to the pockets provided to offer even higher levels of safety.
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 / 97 Standard.
- High-tenacity polyamide fabric.
- Inserts in elasticated fabric.
- Adjustment strap on neck.
- Wrist adjustment.
- Waist adjustment.
- Sleeve volume adjustment.
- Jacket-trousers fastening system.
- Breathable waterproof D-Dry membrane.
- Air inlets on chest.
- External fabric with water-resistant treatment.
- Front Idraflap fastener.
- Removable thermal liner.
- Water outflow system at jacket bottom.
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector.
- Pocket for Thorax chest protector.
- Reflective inserts.
- 2 outside pockets.
- Internal pocket.
- Pocket on removable liner.
- Waterproof pocket on strip.
- Also known as the Dainese G. Xantum D-Dry in Dainese literature.
There have been no questions asked about the Dainese Xantum D-Dry Jacket.