New XC Series Redefines Open-Face Helmet Design and Function Offers more facial coverage without sacrificing traditional open feel.
- Upper Vent System borrowed directly from the Corsair-V, improving the airflow and helmet stability even further. DF-11 diffusers have larger vent toggles for easier operation.
- New Fixed Air-Wing reduces lifting while providing additional stability at highway speeds.
- New cheek pad design is more similar to the full face helmet style; with a full coverage EPS base and removable covers.
- Fully removable Dry-Cool® liner.
- Vented neck roll takes advantage of existing airflow from around the rider's neck to further enhance helmet ventilation by extracting more heat buildup from interior.
- Thinner shield arms (pods) provide a more aerodynamic shape. LRS levers assist with shield removal.
- Meets or exceeds Snell and DOT standards.