This is my second lid from Arai and I must say it is a amazing. The fit and finish is first class and quality. The graphic is unbelievable. You will truly stand out in the crowd with this lid. I'm very pleasured with the vents and flexibility of air flow. The lid is almost a grand, but very well worth it.
Arai Corsair V Helmet
Arai Corsair V Helmet
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
- A new level of superior has been reached once Arai created the Corsair-V helmet that mashes insane features with MotoGP racing protection.
- Building a helmet to meet the demands of some of the fastest motorcycle riders in the world takes ingenuity, so Arai added a peripheral belting across the forehead of the Corsair-V to add strength without diminishing flexibility or adding reflected weight.
- The compact organic shell shape on the Corsair-V is hand shaped to closely match the natural head shape which flows better in the wind.
- Arai gave the Corsair-V helmet a wider peripheral eyeport, by extending the opening by 5 mm on each side.
- Mass amounts of air gets through the Corsair-V helmet due to the DF-10 diffuser that pulls air from negative pressure into the vents for greater flow. Arai made it easier to operate the air vent controls by enlarging the toggle.
- Keeping you cooler in the Corsair-V came with research and experience. Arai found that re-directing the brow vents to channel fresh air to the temples and ear pockets decreases blood flow temperature to the brain.
- Arai built the Corsair-V for speed, and added the patented Air Wing to greatly reduce drag, turbulence and buffering. Arai took the Air Wing a step further by giving five hand-adjustable positions to accommodate full-tuck racing or upright riding.
- The Hyper-Ridge reinforcement band on the Corsair-V is designed with an outward-flaring shape that makes it easier to put on and remove the helmet.
- An improved removable and cleanable Dry-Cool liner is found in the Corsair-V, which Arai updated by repositioning the mounting snaps for a more secure fit.
- A removable and cleanable vented neckroll adds customized protection to the Corsair-V helmet.
- Arai developed the emergency cheekpad release system found on the Corsair-V helmet. If the helmet should ever need to be removed in an emergency the cheekpads can be taken out before the helmet is removed to reduce injury.
- Lower road noise is achieved from the redesign of the cheekpads that create a better seal between the Corsair-V helmet and your face.
- To further reduce noise coming from the road or motorcycle Arai added sound-deadening foam in the ear pocket of the Corsair-V helmet.
- DOT and SNELL M2010 Certified.
1 Review5.0 out of 5 stars
5 Star 1 4 Star 0 3 Star 0 2 Star 0 1 Star 0
Comfort Performance Sizing - true to size? Style Weight
Arai does it again!!!
Ask a Question
There have been no questions asked about the Arai Corsair V Helmet.