Alpinestars' Long Range 2 Drystar riding pants let you stay warmer, more comfortable, and ride longer than the rest. With a detachable bib, pre-curved shaping and a relaxed fit, these pants offer plenty of versatility and comfort for your next adventure. Optimized for use with the Long Range 2 Drystar Jacket.
Designed for versatility
- Detachable bib with Alpinestars braces with flat buckles for safety and comfort. Bib and liners engineered to attach in four different configurations.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Alpinestars Drystar material liner is removable.
- Removable vertical quilted thermal liner that detaches at both the top and bottom for easy entry and exit.
- Waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars waterproof and textile jackets.
Advanced protection technology
- Dual coated polyamide fabric construction for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Abrasion resistant textured fabric at knee and lower inner leg and reinforced stretch comfort fabric on seat and back of knees.
- Soft, CE certified Smart protectors on the knees.
- Removable PE foam hip padding.
- Silicon waterproof YKK zippers.
- Zippered air vents on the thighs for increased air flow while riding.
- Accordion stretch panels at knees and lower back for comfort.
- Waist adjustment via textile/elastic draw belt with snap adjustment and hook waist closure.