Alpinestars Jet Road Gore-Tex Gloves
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The Jet Road Gore-Tex is a full-length touring glove featuring a dual-layer storm gauntlet closure for 100% waterproof performance. A built-in, advanced TPU molded knuckle is discretely housed within the outer surface while the durable outer fabric chassis is reinforced with leather. Highly breathable and ergonomic with extensive accordion flex panels, the Jet Road is supremely comfortable and designed for enhanced fit and feel.
- Classic touring glove.
- Technical twin-layer wrist Gore-Tex glove designed to enclose jacket sleeves for weather protection and comfort.
- Water drain Eyelet in the outer cuff layer.
- Full leather palm with fabric upper surface and finger fourchettes.
- Built-in, molded, TPU knuckle protection giving clean design.
- Leather reinforcements over palm and thumb grip surfaces.
- New easy in / out lining with thermal top surface and fourchette coverage.
- Reduced palm for improved grip and comfort.
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection twisting around the little finger in the event of an impact slide.
- Retro-reflective detailing for enhanced rider visibility at night.
- TPR finger stylus for use with bike navigation systems.
- Helmet visor wipe strip mounted on left thumb.
There have been no questions asked about the Alpinestars Jet Road Gore-Tex Gloves.