An extremely strong lock body and piercing alarm make the high-performance XX10 a remarkably effective way to protect your motorbike.
Lock: High nickel-content stainless-steel mono-block construction with a broad fit profile and 10 mm double-locking, carbide-reinforced hardened-steel locking pin. Freeze-spray proof, pick-proof key and barrel.
Alarm: Shock and motion sensors trigger a piercing 120 dB anti-theft alarm powered by a single CR2 long-life Lithium battery. Self-arming, with no on-off switch, re-sets to armed mode within 15 seconds.
- 10 mm carbide-reinforced pin.
- Double-Locking System.
- Maximum security key and barrel.
- Ice spray-proof body and key barrel.
- Ultra-high strength.
- 120 dB alarm.
- Auto arm / disarm.
- Shock and movement sensors.
- Removable alarm module.
- Available accessories: XBP4 Replacement Battery Pack, XSKXX Service Kit.
- Weight: 616 grams.
- Batteries: 1 x CR2 3v Lithium.
- What's in the box: 1 XENA Disc-Lock, 1 CR2 battery, 3 keys, 1 XENA lock tool etched with unique key code.
Notes: For a short video showing how this all works on the brake disc, click here. The XX10 User Manual can be found here.