All stands are the same right? Not exactly. Woodcraft interviewed top mechanics and asked them what they feel are the most important features in a stand. The overwhelming responses were: low lift effort, enough clearance for working, and good wheel design (for ease of rolling and stability). Woodcraft incorporated these features into their full range of Woodcraft race stands. Take a look around the pits at an AMA event or your next local club race and chances are that the majority of race bikes will be supported by a Woodcraft race stand.
- Low Effort - Excellent Clearance: Mechanics appreciate both the easy lift effort and ample workseat clearance around the front wheel.
- Super Tacky Stand Pads: Woodcraft pivots have super tacky rubber pads that prevent slippage.
- Powdercoat Finish: Woodcraft stands have one of the toughest, most protective, and most expensive powder-coat finishes available today.
- XL Wheels: Woodcraft's trademark extra large quad 4" wheels are extremely stable and facilitate easy lifting of the bike even on rough surfaces.
- Large Diameter, Smooth Operating Pivots: 1" diameter solid steel lift pivots which roll smoothly and won't bend or break like other stands. The inner portion of the stand is Teflon-lined to keep operation smooth.
- Fast, Easy, Width Adjustment: With a pair of pliers, the width of the Woodcraft RS102 can be adjusted in seconds flat.