The WOODCRAFT FRAME SLIDER BASE / PUCK COMBO includes a complete set of the following:
WOODCRAFT FRAME SLIDER KIT
Woodcraft frame sliders stand out in a market crowded with look-alike options. Woodcraft's patent pending design features a universal slider puck that can be replaced with one bolt. What makes the Woodcraft design unique is the perpendicular attachment bolt for the puck. Because Woodcraft does not have to hollow out the center of the puck, they can leave the sliding surface of the puck solid. This provides 48% more plastic to slide on, dramatically improving puck life. The side mount also eliminates the hassle of trying to dig out a puck replacement bolt through a distorted hole.
For racing, this model uses a special universal shorty slider puck that gives the perfect amount of puck protruding from the fairing.
These sliders may require cutting of the bodywork depending on bike model. Making solid sliders with no offsets is absolutely the best way to protect your bike in a crash - giving the slider maximum strength to resist bending and breaking. Offset sliders can break and sometimes do more damage than they prevent (like breaking frames). Woodcraft will only sell what they race with themselves and believe these to be the best frame sliders available for your bike.
- Patent pending design features a slider puck which can be replaced with one bolt.
- Perpendicular attachment bolt for the puck.
- Provides 48% more plastic to slide on, dramatically improving puck life.
- Side mount also eliminates the hassle of trying to dig out a puck replacement bolt through a distorted hole.
- NOTE: Will require cutting some bodywork.
WOODCRAFT FRAME SLIDER PUCKS
- Work on nearly all models of Woodcraft sliders.
- Replaced with the single perpendicular bolt.
- Sold in a set.
- Black high-density plastic, polished (natural) aluminum, or blue, red or chrome anodized aluminum construction dependent on choice.