Vemar Eclipse Helmet - Night Vision
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Detail improvements grace the 2012 Eclipse helmet. From an improved visor gasket for better sealing, to enhanced venting for more cooling air flow, to its all new shield mechanism, the Vemar Eclipse is truly a top of the line helmet!
- Engineered and manufactured in Italy to the motorcyclist specific EC standard while also meeting the USA's DOT standard.
- Exterior shell is aerodynamically shaped for ease of cutting through the air with less buffeting and wind noise, thus lessening the stress on the rider's neck muscles after a long ride.
- Reworked outer shell sizing covers the five helmet sizes for the ultimate in a consistent, accurate, lightweight yet proportional fit.
- The Eclipse features a mid-oval shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and more snug fit ear to ear.
- The exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight, yet incredibly strong, carbon fiber - Aramidic - fiberglass blend.
- The Eclipse features a double-density high-impact inner EPS shell.
- Padded chinstrap with double D-ring closure system.
- Removable and washable ultra-plush, non-deformable, high-density, expanded polyurethane cheek pads.
- Inner liner and cheek pads are manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria, and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort.
- Removable and washable wrap around chin curtain for the ultimate in comfort and noise reduction.
- The cheek pads are designed to perfectly follow the shape of the rider's face and are molded from a proprietary material that has more memory than the foam used by the competitors, and consequently they maintain shape longer.
- Superbly detailed, high pixel count, multi-color and effect graphics.
- An anti-fog, non-scratch 2.2 mm thick clear Pin-Lock equipped shield is standard.
- A fabric mesh is used in the chin vent for insect protection.
- Features the exclusive "Vemar Klima" adjustable full ventilation system with four intake vents on the top of the shell and two large exhaust vents in the rear.
- Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag and a detailed user guide.
- A medium Eclipse carbon fiber helmet weighs only 1450 grams or 3.19 pounds.
- Snell, EC, BSI and DOT certified.
- Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet.
There have been no questions asked about the Vemar Eclipse Helmet - Night Vision.