The HBC200 isn't just intercom. It's Super Group Intercom with Multi-Hop Technology® and a boomless microphone! Introduced Summer 2012, UClear delivered the HBC200 Force with patented ABF® Technology and groundbreaking, new full -duplex intercom system designed to expand the reach, range and quality of group communications by up to 700 meters (0.43 miles) between each HBC200 unit and ten or more riders. Multi-Hop Technology®, used in military tactical communications, provides superior sound quality and connection stability over Bluetooth intercom systems that suffer from interference and are "line of sight" dependent. By incorporating Multi-Hop technology, each UClear HBC200 control unit works as a repeater or relay station, enabling the network to grow as more control units / riders are added to the group.
Stay connected and look good while you ride...Lose the Boom. Find Your Voice.
- Music, Calls, GPS, Super Group Intercom (Full Duplex up to 10 riders).
- Multi-Hop (up to 0.4 miles between each user).
- Helmet to helmet intercom (rider to passenger).
- Super Group Intercom (connect 10 users).
- Weatherproof rechargeable control units attach to helmet.
- Voice Command for hands free call pick-up.
- Hi-Fi stereo headphones.
- Boomless microphone incorporated into speaker housing.
- Patented ABF / DSP technology isolates voice and eliminates background noise.
- Firmware upgradeable.
- Talk time: up to 10 hours.
- Standby time: up to 2 weeks.
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer.
- Full charging time: 2 hours.
- Bluetooth version: 2.1, class 2 (EDR).
- Rain and snow resistant.
- Operating temperature: -30° to 60°C (-20° to 140°F).
Dual Kit Includes TWO of Each (except wall charger):
- HBC200 Main control unit.
- Stereo headphones with built-in boomless microphone.
- USB wall charger.
- USB charging cable.
- Metal mounting bracket with double-sided tape.
- Adhesive sticker for module to helmet attachment.
- Clip bracket and anti slip rubber patch.
- Hook-and-loop attachment for speakers (x2).