If you are looking for an exhaust that makes a statement of power then check out the Two Brothers M-5 V.A.L.E. slip-on exhaust system.
- The Two Brothers M-5 V.A.L.E. (Variable Axis Locking Exhaust) was designed for accurate installation to your motorcycle that doesn't require springs or welding.
- The M-5 V.A.L.E. design allows for adjustments to be made, perfecting the fitment prior to complete install.
- Two Brothers fitted the M-5 V.A.L.E. exhaust system with a Teflon coated magnesium end cap and gold anodized hardware for a unique style; the end cap allows for the addition of the P1 Power Tip to reduce the sound by 2-3 dB.
- Two Brothers' carbon fiber weave was created to provide significant weight savings over stock with an unmatched style - in fact, the Two Brothers M-5 V.A.L.E. exhaust system will eliminate up to 20 pounds compared to stock.
- The burly exhaust tone Two Brothers is famous for doesn't only sound good, it will give your motorcycle a boost in horsepower over stock.
Anatomy of the Two Brothers Racing Road Performance Exhaust canister:
- Torx screws.
- Magnesium end-cap.
- CNC-machined aluminum outlet.
- Viton O-rings.
- Thinwall stainless steel spiral wound power core.
- High temperature packing material.
- Aluminum TBR badge.
- Canister sleeve: Carbon fiber.
- Stainless steel reinforcing bands with rivets (carbon fiber and titanium only).
- CNC-machined aluminum V.A.L.E. inlet.
- CNC-machined aluminum X-Lite retaining ring.
- Polished stainless steel slip-tube.
- Outlet endcap: Die cast magnesium.