I've had a pair 5 years now and 30,000 miles. They were water proof for the first year. Now after 5 years, I've had to replace the front zipper and they are sun damaged to burgundy and the fabric is starting to split. I would buy a second pair.
Tourmaster Venture Air Pants
- 3 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Armor-link mesh shell with 1680D ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Phoslite reflective panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility.
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts.
- Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility.
- Two zippered hand pockets with 600 denier Carbolex covers.
- Removable CE-approved knee armor with TourMaster's exclusive 3-position knee armor alignment system as well as removable hip armor.
- Stretch materials in the calf and inseam for a performance fit.
- Removable, two-stage AquaTherm liner: The first stage is a waterproof, windproof liner, and the insulated second stage can be easily added for increased warmth.
- Features an 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included.
This is my second pair of Venture Air pants. I ride year round in the wet of the Pacific NW. This outfit, with it's various liners, keeps me out in weather ranging from mid 30s (F) all the way up to 110F (haven't had to go above that yet). I'm usually wearing my work attire, shorts, under them with no problems. Waterproof/windproof liner does it's job as does the insulator on cold days. Reflective piping is very bright. Weak points are the main zipper (broke after 2 yrs on my first pair), and the velcro wears out if you undo it a lot. Thankfully, I haven't given them the ultimate abrasion test, but I will let you know if I do. Ride safe!
TEST TEST TES DO NOT APPROVE
There have been no questions asked about the Tourmaster Venture Air Pants.