good gear, keeps fairly warm on chilly rides. My only complaint would be that one of the zippers broke right off the bat when I was removing tags.
Tourmaster One-Piece Rain Suit
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Waterproof, polyurethane-backed heavy-duty nylon shell with sealed seam construction.
- Collar-to-fly length main zipper with dual wind flap and Velcro brand hook-and-loop closure.
- Features an Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area. The hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket.
- Contoured, microfiber-lined collar features an adjustable Velcro brand hook-and-loop closure.
- Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort.
- Chest map pockets feature waterproof zippers, Tour Master's Scoop Vent System and a mesh backing so they can be opened up for ventilation when appropriate.
- Pant thigh pocket for convenient storage.
- Underarm grommets allow airflow that diminishes moisture buildup.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping and Tour Master's signature reflective triangles help increase nighttime visibility.
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel.
- Elastic flex panel waist provides a tailored fit.
- Elastic cuffs with Velcro brand hook-and-loop closure helps eliminate water encroachment into the sleeves and pant legs.
- Hanging loop is built into the collar for post-ride air drying.
This suit worked fine in a rain ride up until the showers turned into a deluge of Biblical proportions. Water came through the crotch area of the front zipper at that point. After speaking with several others on this, they pointed out that this happens with even much more expensive suits. So, mixed feelings on this one.
There have been no questions asked about the Tourmaster One-Piece Rain Suit.