The new Special Edition Nicky Hayden Ducati Corse STRIDER gives toddlers a bike with the true look of a motorcycle champion! After hopping on the Ducati Desmosedici GP13 inspired STRIDER bike, any toddler will want to feel the thrill of racing like their heroes.
- Bold Ducati Corse Styling: Color matched to the Ducati Desmosedici GP13 graphics.
- Sealed cartridge bearings are replacing the former cup and cone bearings previously found on the ST-2 and ST-3 models. The new sealed cartridge bearings roll smoothly and are maintenance-free for years of STRIDER riding.
- A new tire tread pattern makes its debut this year. The tread is placed closer together for low rolling resistance on hard surfaces, while still providing multiple knobs for all terrain grip improving STRIDER bike handling and stability.
- A new powder coat finish replaces last year's baked enamel paint. The new coating is longer lasting and provides a more durable finish.
- Black electrodeposited paint on the ST-4 seat post adds scratch resistance, and the quick-release clamps are finished with black anodization. Both enhance the sleek STRIDER look and uniform design.
- New graphics make their debut on the footrest and handlebar pad, complementing the racing style of the STRIDER ST-4 bike.
- Softer durometer grips for more comfortable feel on toddlers' little hands.
If a toddler can walk, the Ducati Corse STRIDER will have them cruising over dirt, grass, and pavement. The bike is mechanically the same as a standard STRIDER, but is customized with the official Ducati Corse graphics and a number plate sporting the famous race number used by Ducati's superstar Nicky Hayden, for an authentic racing look.
The Ducati Corse STRIDER bike is a must-have developmental tool for children aged 18 months to five years. It weighs just 6.7 pounds, is easy to control, and features an adjustable seat and handlebars to accommodate a growing child. Most importantly, the STRIDER bike teaches children balance and coordination and develops a glittering confidence not seen with tricycles or training wheel bikes.
- Motocross Style Handlebar with Pad - Mini-Grip Handlebar and Mini-Handgrips. 43% smaller diameter than standard grips to better fit a toddler's small hands.
- EVA polymer tire - Featuring a new tread pattern, the custom STRIDER ultra-light wheels use a durable EVA polymer tire that is maintenance-free and never needs air. These wheels are lighter than an air filled tire, meaning the bike is even easier for your child to control. And the best part is you never need to keep air pump handy. The wheels are long lasting and ensure hours, days, and even years of riding!
- Mini Saddle - This ergonomically designed mini-saddle on 220 mm seat post was created just for toddler hips. Smaller, narrower and lighter than a typical saddle, this seat allows for proper riding posture and proper sizing. The weather-proof plastic seat means no rips or tears, and it can take a beating from snow, rain and wind, as it should. The STRIDER is intended for both indoor and outdoor play! Quick-Clamps on the ST provide no-tool assembly and easy adjustments.
- LAUNCHPAD™ Footrest - Uniquely integrated into frame and positioned to allow development of advanced riding skills. Beginner STRIDER riders will walk along with their bike, but as they learn to coast and balance, these patented footrests are the perfect and natural place for the youngster to set his / her feet. Advanced riders will ultimately use these footrests to learn to pump and stride - oftentimes, never needing to sit down.
- 6.7 pounds.
- Toddler sized mini-grips.
- Seat height from 11 - 16".
- Quick clamps on handlebar and saddle.
- 12" molded wheels.