Announcing the release of the 2012 Special Edition Nitro CircusŪ STRIDER ST-3 Bike for children up to 5 years of age.
The new Nitro Circus Strider ST-3 takes toddler bikes to a whole new extreme!
Designed to be steady, stable, and safe, the Nitro Circus Strider bike is perfect for children aged 18 months to 5 years. The Strider weighs less than 7 pounds, is easy to control and features an adjustable seat and handlebars to accommodate a growing child.
If your toddler can walk, the Nitro Circus STRIDER will get your toddler cruising over dirt, grass, and pavement with ease. When it comes to toddlers, weight and fit are critical! The bike is mechanically the same as the 2012 STRIDER ST-3 model, but is customized with the official Nitro Circus graphics and a Travis Pastrana #199 number plate!
- NEW Ultra-light One-Piece Molded Wheel. Strong, light, one piece design with proven no-flat EVA Polymer tire.
- NEW Mini-Grip Handlebar and Mini-Handgrips. 43% smaller diameter than standard grips to better fit a toddler's small hands.
- NEW Handlebar Pad. Adds extra protection and cool motocross styling.
- NEW Mini-Saddle on 220 mm Seat post. Smaller, narrower and lighter than a typical saddle to better fit a toddler's tiny hip spacing.
- NEW Quick-Clamps on Seat and Handlebar. Easy, no-tool assembly and adjustment makes life easy for parents and insures proper fit for a growing child.
- Patented LAUNCHPAD Footrests. Uniquely integrated into frame and positioned to allow development of advanced riding skills.
With the introduction of the STRIDER ST-3, Toddler bike technology will never be the same again. Buy a STRIDER today and give your child a safe, confident bike riding experience!