The technical jacket developed for adventure riding, able to adapt to the most extreme conditions thanks to the modularity of the step-in-clothing system.
Designed by Aldo Drudi in collaboration with Spidi Safety Lab, the Marathon jacket has been conceived and tested by the famous designer on the charity trip "CAPO". This path started in North Cape and ended in Tanzania, with the building of a well in the center of Kenya.
- Tenax Polyamide outer fabric.
- CE Force Tech protectors on shoulders and elbows.
- Possibility to insert CE Back Protector level 1 or level 2.
- Possibility to insert CE Chest Protector.
- YKK® central zipper.
- Fiocchi® buttons.
- Tenax Flex stretch areas on shoulder blades.
- Perforated mesh lining to increase transpiration.
- Dynamic air intakes on shoulders and sleeves.
- Aluminized insulating 200 grams wadded lining.
- Waterproof and breathable H2Out membrane.
- Wide range of adjustments.
- Reflex areas for night visibility.
- 5 external pockets, including 2 waterproof.
- 1 inner pocket.
- Groin suspenders.
- Ready for Spidi HydroBack.
- Multi-layered item: two jackets in one product - inner jacket usable as a stand alone.