Identical in design to the Vortice, the Vernice's Technomicro microfiber with Vernice treatment gives the boots a high gloss, shiny finish, by application of a polymer blend. They're long lasting and great looking, A Sidi Vortice boot in Vernice material can't be missed on the track! Used by Josh Herrin in his four season ending race wins in the 2009 AMA Daytona Sportbike series.
- The all new two piece Vortice sole is constructed of a polyurethane and rubber blend. It features a removable insert in front of the arch area where much wear and tear normally occurs due to sharp metal brake pedals and shift levers. Another patented exclusive Sidi feature!
- Composite inner sole.
- The toe slider is made of nylon, reinforced with fiberglass. It is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative non-spark alloy insert.
- External ankle brace system.
- Shock-absorbing heel cup.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Padded Achilles area.
Fit and Function:
- Tecno VR adjustable calf system is designed to be used with race suits.
- The Vortice can accommodate riders with up to a 18 inch calf diameter 12.5 inches above from the bottom of the heel.
- Tecno buckle system for a perfect glove-like fit.
- Closable air vents on the foot outer and toe areas.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind-free zip and improved fit.
- Perforated Teflon-treated nylon lining.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- Removable arch support.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Technomicro outer construction.