The name SHOEI has long been synonymous with "premium" in the motorcycle helmet market - a credential that hundreds of loyal men and women in their Japan factories wear with great pride. The evolution and production of their world-class helmet line is a meticulous process that combines the very latest in technology with consumer feedback, modern testing practices, advanced materials, and over 50 years of helmet building experience. Just like the very first SHOEI helmet built by their founder back in 1959, every SHOEI today is still handmade in Japan utilizing a sophisticated process that involves over 50 people for each and every helmet.
- Replacement Shoei CW-1 Spectra (mirrored) face shield for the Shoei RF-1100, Qwest, and X-Twelve helmets.
- Coated in a high vacuum chamber with metallic compounds, the Spectra shield by Shoei gives a rainbow appearance while the coating improves eye protection by deflecting the sun's harmful rays.
- The CW-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces.
- Scratch-resistant coating and nearly 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Superb bright light eye protection.
- Space Age technology.
- Impact resistant.
- Features the Shoei Q.R.S.A. (Quick Release Self-Adjusting) Base Plate System which allows for tool-less face shield removal and installation.
- Every time the shield is lowered, the spring-loaded Q.R.S.A. base plate pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly, ensuring a wind and waterproof seal between shield and helmet.