Shoei C-49 Pinlock Lens
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The name SHOEI has long been synonymous with "premium" in the motorcycle helmet market - a credential that hundreds of loyal men and women in their Japan factories wear with great pride. The evolution and production of their world-class helmet line is a meticulous process that combines the very latest in technology with consumer feedback, modern testing practices, advanced materials, and over 50 years of helmet building experience. Just like the very first SHOEI helmet built by their founder back in 1959, every SHOEI today is still handmade in Japan utilizing a sophisticated process that involves over 50 people for each and every helmet.
- Replacement Pinlock® inserts for the Shoei C-49 Pinlock® shield.
- Interchangeable and easily cleaned.
- Note: Requires Pinlock® ready face shield (sold separately).
Fogging up is a thing of the past! The Pinlock® System is based on three basic principles, which work together like nothing else.
- Moisture absorbing material: Unlike the face shield, the Pinlock® insert lens is made of a soft and porous plastic.
- Material thickness: Because thicker material absorbs more moisture and offer more impact protection.
- Double lens system: The airtight pocket in between the Pinlock® insert lens and the face shield creates an extra insulation layer, further increasing the anti fogging properties of the total system.
Use the correct Pinlock® insert to match your riding conditions:
- Yellow - Gives high contrast vision, ideal in misty and rainy weather.
- Amber - Offers high contrast and enhances low-light image resolution.
- Clear - For any weather type; clear vision, no compromise.
- Light Smoke - Light tint; for use in sunny weather.
- Dark Smoke - No more need for dark shields; use this lens for very bright sunny days.
There have been no questions asked about the Shoei C-49 Pinlock Lens.