This was the first helmet I've purchased and it does fit true to size. It felt a little snug at first but the more you use it the better it feels! Best of all, when it's sunny out, this helmet as built in sunglasses with the flip of a switch!!
Scorpion EXO-500 Helmet
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Questions
- Polycarbonate Composite Shell - Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- AirFit permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads.
- SpeedView an internal retractable light smoke sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields, plus an EverClear coating on both sides for a fog free ride.
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less face shield changes in ten seconds or less.
- EverClear no-fog face shield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWickII moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, anti-bacterial, anti-odor, with a softer touch also easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- ECE 22.05/DOT Certified.
Excellent quality helmet. However, I had to return it as you can't put on glasses with this helmet.
Scorpion seems to run a little small, I really do like this hemlet a lot, because of price, comfort, quality, and the secondary flip down smoke visor. Great buy for the money.
This helmet is MUCH lighter than my EXO-400, but still built VERY well. Sizing was spot on, I used the same size as my EXO-400 and had no problems. My EXO-400 has been tried and tested time and time again unfortunately and held up well. Let's hope this does the same!
The fit is just about perfect, used the sizing chart for my hat size. It is very quite, even at highway speed. The sun visor works pretty good, you can wear sun glasses behind it for added protection and still have a little room. My only issue is when I inflate the cheek pads my cheeks get pushed in my mouth, and I have bit them. Other than that a great helmet, would highly recommend.
i love this helmet its comfortable and works great. i used my hat size to pick the size and it worked perfectly.
Should you disagree with the charges quoted, you can simply empty your shopping cart and you will not be charged. Unfortunately exchanges are not offered on international orders, however we do offer returns if products are new and unused.