With this new Scorpio motorcycle alarm, rLiNK incorporates advanced theft prevention, real time GPS tracking and SMS alerts with programs that allow motorcycle enthusiasts to document and share their riding experience.
The Scorpio motorcycle alarm functions and user features can be controlled by the included remote, the free iPhone app, or from your computer or smart phone.
Tracking and recovery are just the beginning of the security features for the Scorpio rLiNK motorcycle alarm system. rLiNK integrates Radio Frequency Identification Technology (RFID) for hands free alarm operation and a three-axis accelerometer to detect movement, shock and tilt. Two way communication with unlimited range and Police accessible theft tracking keep you connected to your motorcycle at all times. Use rLiNK to view maps of your rides and receive instant progress updates with detailed trip stats. The Rider Down accident notification keeps you covered while you are riding, while the Group Ride feature allows rLiNK users to connect with each other and share trip information during the ride. Upload maps, top speed and segment times quickly and easily to Facebook and Twitter with rLINK's social networking interface.
Every rLiNK comes with a universal harness that will easily connect to any powersports vehicle that uses a key and a 12-volt battery. "Plug and Play" OEM factory connector kits are available to simplify the installation by plugging directly into the vehicle's wiring harness for a simple, straightforward install. Other options for the rLiNK Scorpio motorcycle alarm include the Starter Immobilizer, Perimeter Sensor and 120db Smart Siren with built in Back-Up battery.
The Scorpio rLiNK motorcycle alarm is currently available in the US and Canada. The rLiNK alarm requires a yearly data service to be fully functional.
Scorpio rLiNK Motorcycle Alarm Features
- Quad Band EGSM 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- GPRS Class 10
- Over-the-air firmware updates
- Point-to-point mobile originated and mobile terminated SMS
- EASY SCAN automatic scan over GSM frequencies GPS
- Mobile Web and iPhone app for smartphone access
- Police accessible theft tracking
- Rider Down Accident Notification
- View maps of your rides from a computer or smartphone
- Receive point-to-point weather updates during a ride
- Instant progress updates, top speed and trip stats through text message
- Group Ride feature allows rLiNK users to synch up and share trip information
- Upload maps, top speed and segment times quickly and easily to Facebook and Twitter
- Virtual Odometer
- GPS KickStart weak signal acquisition technology.
- SuperSense is capable of tracking and acquiring extremely weak signals even indoors.
- Under 1 second Time-To-Fix positioning engine, providing excellent performance in the most challenging environments.
- Over 1 million correlators, capable of massive parallel time/frequency space searches enabling it to find satellites instantly