Still Small & Simple
Replay XD1080 is all about small and simple. Starting with the small design of the original Replay XD camera and a clean sheet of paper, they managed to put full HD into a small package.
Featuring a water-resistant, hard anodized, rugged aluminum housing for your extreme adventures. The Replay XD1080 is the smallest and lightest full HD action-camera on the market.
Simple, ON / OFF and Start / Stop make the Replay XD1080 camera easy to operate. Simply turn it ON and Press Record to Start. The built-in LED & Vibration Feedback tells you that you're ready to go.
It's really that simple.
Rotate, Tilt, Swivel, Clip, Mount, Etc.:
- Replay XD1080 can be mounted practically anywhere due to its small form-factor and all-round shape. There are two mounts included with each system to get you recording in no-time.
- HeimLock Mount (Swivel / Tilt): Features spherical adjustment with an eccentric cam-lock for a rock solid mount. Over 1,036,800 Mounting Positions with 360° lens rotation, 360° camera rotation, and 8° of tilt, not including the unlimited areas you can mount 1 of 4 included SnapTray VHB bases.
- Included are 2 Flat SnapTrays and 2 Curved SnapTrays with 3M® VHB adhesive to securely mount to smooth surfaces: metal, paint, powdercoat, LSE & HSE plastic. 3M® VHB adhesive ensures secure mounting and removal without harming your surface.
- LowBoy Mount (Fixed): Lowest profile mount, offers 360° lens rotation. Designed to be low and out-of-the-way. Compatible with the SnapTray VHB bases.
- HardCore (Billet): Optional billet-aluminum pro mounts are available for the most demanding action and motorsport applications. Tubular, Flat, Curved, Tripod, Universal, & Specialty mounts are available.
Live Action via HDMI:
- Replay XD1080 is the first to stream full 1080 HD through the built-in HDMI out connector. You can record and stream your video simultaneously or just stream your video straight to an external HD recorder or transmitter.
- Compatible with: Live streaming via HDMI microwave, WiFi, 4G Transmitters & HDMI In HD Recording Decks.
Finely Tuned Optics:
- Replay XD1080 features class-leading optics. Never before has an action-camera featured such a high quality lens. With its custom designed wide angle 135°, f3.1 lens, and anti-glare coating, this lens is finely-tuned to match the 5MP CMOS sensor for better clarity, accurate color, and minimal image distortion.
- Replay XD1080 also features a removable front lens bezel to accept the ProLens 37MM Adapter for aftermarket Lens & Filter kits.
Audio Times Two:
- Internal Audio: Along with everything else, Replay XD spends a lot of time obsessing over audio. They've accumulated thousands of hours developing, engineering, and testing the right combination of acoustic materials and microphones to suppress wind noise yet still capture realistic audio.
- External Audio: For the extra critical audio situation Replay XD has built in an External Audio option to connect high quality Lav Mics, external audio sources, or other in-car Radio Communication through a standard 3.5 mm mini-jack adapter.
- External Audio Line-In available via Replay XD1080 Mic Kit.
Many Modes. Easy to Use:
- 1080P@30fps, 960P@30fps, 720P@60fps, 720@30fps, Photo@1, 5, 10 & 15 sec, Internal Audio, External Audio, Rec, Stop, Play, Skip Forward, Skip Reverse, Clip File, Live Video Out. Wow.
- That's a lot of modes. Don't worry Replay XD made it easy.
- Set the Mode once and it sticks. There's no need to count button presses or reset your settings each time you use the Replay XD1080.
- If you forgot what mode you were in or what they mean, just look inside the rear cover for a simple reminder.
Size Really Matters:
- Replay XD1080 was designed with size and weight in mind. HD cameras don't need to be big and bulky to capture great video. Replay XD1080 utilizes the perfect blend of size, shape, and style.
- Replay XD1080 features a high-strength aerospace aluminum body - Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability to withstand the inherent demands of video-actionography.
- Weather-resistance is a must when dealing with action-cameras, so Replay XD1080 features a double o-ring sealed lens bezel, rear cap, and top push buttons to keep out those harsh elements.