REV'IT! Tornado Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Built to be your secret weapon against the heat of summer. Tornado combines durable open mesh panels, that flow air better than the competition's, with REV'IT! styling and features. Like all REV'IT! jackets, Tornado is equipped with CE-approved armor, so you don't have to sacrifice safety for comfort. And for the unexpected shower, or cooler day, a removable 2-layer inner jacket provides both waterproofing and insulation. It's wearable separately too, for added convenience when off the bike.
- Primary features: Collar hook, stretch lips at elbows, double short connection zipper.
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at chest, back and arms.
- Pockets: Slit pockets, inner pockets.
- Adjustability: Flexisnap, adjustment straps at hips and upper arms, adjustment tab at cuffs.
- Fit: Tour fit, regular.
- Protection: Knox Flexiform CE protection at shoulders and elbows, perforated EVA foam at back; prepared for Knox Advance X CE back protector or Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type KN (both sold separately).
- Insulation: Detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner and membrane.
- Outer shell: Polyester rib, PWR|shell mesh, PWR|shell 750D, polyester dull 450D, Monaco performance cowhide.
- Outer shell composition: 86% polyamide, 14% polyester.
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at chest and back.
- Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex|G-liner (5000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: Detachable hydratex|G-liner (5000 grams / m2 / 24 hours).
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Membrane: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating, insulation 100% polyester).
There have been no questions asked about the REV'IT! Tornado Jacket.