The Jerez Glove is the number one choice for the serious racer who puts safety first. The Jerez combines premium-quality materials like kangaroo leather and SuperFabric with great protective features. The glove has a completely new range of dual compound hard parts, most prominent among them the hard-shell knuckle and hard palm slider. Inspired by Moto GP feedback, the PWR|yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
- Primary features: Regular cuff length, elastic, stretch lips, Pittards® Digital™ grip patches, double cuff closure.
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels.
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap, double adjustment tab.
- Fit: Race fit.
- Protection: Schoeller®-keprotec® at palm, Dual-compound palm slider, TPU hard-shell finger knuckles, Dual-compound protector, SuperFabric® panel, PWR|yarn.
- Outer shell: Pittards® goat Armortan® WR 100X, kangaroo leather, cowhide, Pittards® goat Digital™ WR100X, 3D air mesh, SuperFabric®.
- Lining: Aramide liner.