At first I didn't see the difference from this and cheaper products. Until I did a track day, and that is where I saw the difference. I felt almost no lever change the whole day. Lever stayed nice and firm consistently. Repsol brake fluid can definitely hold up to the heat of braking, I highly recommend it.
Repsol Moto DOT4 Brake Fluid
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Moto DOT4 is a special polyethylene glycol based product developed and designed by Repsol for motorcycle hydraulic systems working in severe conditions where DOT 4 or DOT 3 fluid is recommended. It ensures maximum efficiency and optimum operating stability of the brake system, and is recommended for high-performance vehicles and in all types of brake systems that require a product with this level of quality.
- Synthetic brake fluid designed for motorcycle hydraulic systems where DOT 4 or DOT 3 quality level is recommended.
- Synthetic fluid designed for hydraulic brake and clutch systems operating under severe service conditions.
- Ensures maximum efficiency and optimum operating stability of the brake master cylinder with a wet boiling point of >500F (>260C).
- Minimum wet boiling point: 311F (155C).
- Prevents foam formation.
- Highly resistant to oxidation.
- Compatible with joints and seals, thus preventing fluid loss risks.
- Protects metals in the hydraulic system against corrosion.
- Note: Should not be mixed with brake fluids of a different quality level or with used products; the liquid should be exchanged in the entire system.
- UNE 26-109-88.
- INTA 1571-13-D.
- FMVSS 116 DOT 3 and DOT 4.
- SAE J1703, J1704.
- ISO 4925.
Recently changed out the unknown fluid with this stuff. Can't say that it is a huge difference, but afterward I did notice a slightly better braking feel. Of course, it is also Repsol... who better to use on my Honda 954??
There have been no questions asked about the Repsol Moto DOT4 Brake Fluid.