- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-866-677-7338.
The ultimate sport tire for absolute road use. The Diablo Trademark represents the excellence of the Pirelli Brand in the motorcycle tire industry. The Diablo family has rapidly evolved from its 2002 introduction in the supersport segment to cover many other market segments from Racing to Hypersport.
A consistent choice as original equipment by top bike manufacturers, all Diablo-marked products are also considered a reference by the most acclaimed international magazines. From this history and rich background is born the new Diablo Rosso II.
- Bi-compound rear tire combining long lasting mileage with excellent grip.
- The second, softer compound, derived from the experience of Diablo Rosso Corsa and localized along the naked shoulder of the tread, offers a superior grip while cornering at full lean angle.
- When compared to its predecessor, the Diablo Rosso II rear tire features an increased slick area in the central rib and on the extreme shoulder; this provides extended mileage and better braking and dry grip at maximum lean.
- Pirelli Enhanced Patch Technology (EPT) optimizing the contact patch for improved grip.
- Functional Groove Design (FGD) to optimize wet behavior.
- Increased regularity of wear thanks to the improvements on the tread pattern design that, in combination with a specific silica compound, offers both an excellent grip on wet surfaces and extended mileage.
- W-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH.
- The Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 "D Spec" tire is original equipment for 2013 Ducati models fitted with Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 tires.
- Bi-compound: Differentiated behavior of the tire giving long lasting on-road tire life and excellent grip at full lean.
- EPT: Contact patch optimization gives the bike more contact with the road surface.
- Slick shoulder area: Maximum grip at full lean provides confidence and top performance whilst cornering.