- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-866-677-7338.
Tires that are at ease for urban, sporting or touring use, designed specifically for the needs of Sport Touring motorcyclists. This makes Angel ST guarantee a level of excellence never seen before for a road product. The entire tire set components work in coordination to keep perfectly in touch the bike and the ground.
- A new-generation compound with high silica content for sport touring use: Excellent grip on dry surfaces with maximum safety also on wet surfaces and at low temperatures.
- The innovative tread design combines high mileage with a modern and attractive look. The new front and rear profile has been designed for the latest generation sport touring bikes, and can ensure neutral and uniform performance in all road conditions.
- Excellent mileage with constant and reliable performance right to the end of its life.
- Holder of 7 World Records, proving its consistency and performance.
- Compound with high silica content: Great chemical adherence on wet surfaces - feeling of extreme safety in the wet.
- Tread pattern variable over time: Change of tread pattern over the life of the tire - functional and with an innovative look.
- New profiles: Suitable for a wide range of motorcycles - neutrality and high steering precision.
- The patented 0° steel belt beneath the tread translates immediately into easily appreciated handling, even to those who do not ride bikes professionally. The tire is more stable and handles in a uniform manner, even in high speed riding conditions, yet when fully loaded it is more balanced in a corner, more stable under braking.
- Central rib in order to ensure traction and grip but also high wear resistance.
- Longitudinal grooves that allow a reduction of the number of pitches.
- This results in a reduction of the land-sea ratio without compromising drainage, at the same time an improvement of stability coming from a more compact tread.
- The new front and rear profiles are the results of the new end count (distribution) solution of 0° steel belt, thinner than in the past, arriving at improved handling performance while reducing weight of the belt system.
- The rear profile is aimed to support the bike even at very high lean angles, shaping correctly the contact area in the best geometry from straight, to middle lean, to extreme lean.
- DOT approved.
EPT stands for Enhanced Patch Technology. It is the latest patented design technology developed by Pirelli derived from the experience in the World Superbike championship, which founds in the optimization of the contact patch the key of the performance, and focuses the entire tire set design on this improvement. To maximize the contact patch, EPT technology brings forth an innovative concept for the tread, a new profile design, supported by the patented zero degree steel belt radial structure, and new materials.
Sport Tourers look for mileage, so for this reason Pirelli have introduced a new solution for the incline of the wall in the tread groove. The incline of the tread groove wall is also designed to ensure the same water flow throughout the tire's life, even when the wear process is near completion. The Angel gives you safety on wet, stability and mileage.