Oakley Fuel Cell sunglasses have a clean, authentic look, and this special edition turns the stems into a work of art that sports the foundation name and colors. The O Matter® frame has high strength for durability and low weight for comfort. Impact protection and optical clarity meet ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid geometry.
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards.
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional).
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power).
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Metal icon accents.
Livestrong: Lance Armstrong is more than a living legend of the Tour de France. He is a symbol of hope. His Livestrong Foundation is making a difference in the lives of millions of people living with cancer, and Oakley is honored to help support its efforts. With each sale of this special edition sunglass, $20 will be provided to the foundation. This is your opportunity to help support a noble cause and wear a symbol of inspiration and empowerment.
With the Black Iridium® lens coating, you'll be set for full-on sun, and Oakley laser engraved "Livestrong" at the edge of one of the lenses. This original Oakley style is how you stay smooth and streetwise while showing support for a foundation that's making a difference.
MotoGP: Oakley is honoring Ben Spies and his team with this special edition of Oakley Fuel Cell This blend of art and attitude carries the official MotoGP emblem inside the stem. The blue icons raise a well-earned salute to the team, and the former Superbike World Champion himself respects the smooth, streetwise look of originality. Ice Iridium® lenses complement the Polished Black frame. They help maintain color recognition in bright sun, and when Ben looks through them, his eyes are treated to a soothing shade of gray.
Ducati: A special edition of Oakley Fuel Cell, it carries metal icons in Ducati red plus a laser-etched Ducati logo, subtly engraved at the bottom of the lens. The Matte Black frame has a smooth look and it is matched it with Warm Grey lenses that help you maintain color recognition when the sun bakes the asphalt.