Beginning production of motorcycle helmets in Bergamo, Italy since the early 1970's, Nolan began using sophisticated materials to bring optimum performance to motorcycle riders at a competitive price. Throughout the 30 years since Nolan's first production helmet, Nolan hasn't ceased to use innovative technology to broaden its range of products. Today, Nolan Helmets hold more than 50% of the European market and manufactures all components to their helmets in house.
- Replacement VPS (Vision Protection System) internal sun shield for the Nolan N104 N-Com helmet.
- Internal sunscreen is a short dark shield mounted on inside of the shell and moving independently from the face shield.
- Easily activated thanks to the innovative and intuitive activating system; allows automatic and immediate retraction of the screen in the standby position via a push button release, thus simplifying and speeding up the retraction process (e.g. when entering a tunnel). To lower the inner shield, a slider bar is used.
- As thick as a regular faceshield, it provides real eye protection when used independently from the face shield.
- Scratch and fog resistant.
- Shield sizes based on the helmet size; XXS - LG for the smaller helmets or XL- 3X for the larger shell.
- Note: Do not use VPS with smoked or tinted face shield.