Beginning production of motorcycle helmets in Bergamo, Italy since the early 1970's, Nolan began using sophisticated materials to bring optimum performance to motorcycle riders at a competitive price. Throughout the 30 years since Nolan's first production helmet, Nolan hasn't ceased to use innovative technology to broaden its range of products. Today, Nolan Helmets hold more than 50% of the European market and manufactures all components to their helmets in house.
- Replacement VPS (Vision Protection System) internal sun shield for the Nolan N103 N-Com helmet.
- Internal sunscreen is a short dark shield mounted on inside of the shell and moving independently from the face shield.
- Easily operated by a slider on the left side of the helmet.
- As thick as a regular faceshield, it provides real eye protection when used independently from the face shield.
- Scratch and fog resistant.
- Note: Do not use VPS with smoked or tinted face shield.