- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-866-677-7338.
The MotoSport.com Metzeler Tourance EXP Combo includes ONE Front and ONE Rear Metzeler Tourance EXP tire with the following features:
The most street orientated enduro tire for big "Adventure" bikes.
- Metzeler's patented 0° steel belt technology on the front and rear tire provides great straight line and braking stability. Maximum precision in the curves and excellent bump absorption also in fully loaded conditions.
- Superior compound for high grip on wet and dry surfaces: the perfect combination for long distance journeys.
- New tread pattern engineered to ensure best on-road performance in all weather conditions and traction on light off road surfaces.
- "M" specification to satisfy higher mileage needs when mounted on large Enduro-street "Adventure" bikes.
- Cap and base technology allowing for better absorption of road stresses which gives stability on different terrain.
- Higher percentage of specific resins, special chemicals for efficient curing system allows for performance lasting and outstanding grip for fast warm-up and grip for maximum satisfaction in all conditions.
- More compact and continuous design for safety feeling on wet surfaces and traction on light off road resulting in comfort, water drainage and traction on the appropriate terrain.
Steel radial: Innovative belt structure with a single ply of steel cords wrapped around a radial carcass at 0°. Patented high performance technology by Metzeler for both front and rear tires. Steel features a higher stiffness than textile and this allows the reduction of the tire weight. Steel radial belt reduces the dynamic deformation of the tire under centrifugal forces giving the tire an excellent high-speed stability. Thanks to the more uniform heat distribution, mileage is increased and wear characteristics are more uniform.
MBS-Radial: This symbol identifies a tire with radial carcass and diagonal belt using MBS technology. The radial carcass allows the construction a low section tire for enhanced cornering stability and reduced weight, while the diagonal belt limits tire deformation for high speed performance.
Metzeler Advanced Winding: "Metzeler Advanced Winding" is a patented system for optimum spacing between the cords of the 0° steel belt. In certain sections of the tire, the steel cords are wound with different spacing depending on the performance requirements on that particular area of the tire. On both front and rear tire the spacing is wider in the crown area for more elasticity and self-damping. For sections of the tire used for mid lean, there is increased stiffness to support fast cornering. On the shoulder area on the rear tire, the spacing is again wider for safe feedback and control when riding towards full lean.