- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-866-677-7338.
Sport-Touring radial tire delivering performance in all-weather conditions. Metzeler redefines the sport touring tire with Interact technology.
- A great choice for the sportbike rider who wants more all-weather benefits and mileage with great cornering attributes.
- Interact tire construction gives precise rider feedback and sportbike-like handling never before approachable in the segment.
- The Interact design offers a new benchmark in comfort and optimized self-damping characteristics.
- Latest development of the patented 0-degree steel belt technology for better balance in corners and under braking.
- Updated compounds enhance wet grip.
- Utilizes the proven Roadtec Z6 tread pattern that features Contour Modeling Technology (CMT) that provides even wear and great wet weather performance.
- W rated for speeds of 168+ MPH.
Steel radial: Innovative belt structure with a single ply of steel cords wrapped around a radial carcass at 0°. Patented high performance technology by Metzeler for both front and rear tires. Steel features a higher stiffness than textile and this allows the reduction of the tire weight. Steel radial belt reduces the dynamic deformation of the tire under centrifugal forces giving the tire an excellent high-speed stability. Thanks to the more uniform heat distribution, mileage is increased and wear characteristics are more uniform.
Metzeler Advanced Winding: "Metzeler Advanced Winding" is a patented system for optimum spacing between the cords of the 0° steel belt. In certain sections of the tire, the steel cords are wound with different spacing depending on the performance requirements on that particular area of the tire. On both front and rear tire the spacing is wider in the crown area for more elasticity and self-damping. For sections of the tire used for mid lean, there is increased stiffness to support fast cornering. On the shoulder area on the rear tire, the spacing is again wider for safe feedback and control when riding towards full lean.
Contour Modeling Technology: Advanced design technology of the tire contour is tuned to meet high performance riding demanded on the latest bikes. A combination of different profiles on front and rear are optimized to be complimentary at any given angle of lean. The final contour design of the tire set features the best aspects of performance for every riding style on all of the latest bikes: predictability, feedback at the limit of grip and cornering stability.
Fine Carbon Matrix: "Fine Carbon Matrix" compound structure. This new compound has been obtained using the last generation of high-performance raw materials for a quicker adaptability to a wider range of conditions, going from cold to warm, from wet to dry. This new structure ensures the highest level of grip both in dry and in wet conditions, thus maintaining extremely high mileage characteristics.