- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-866-677-7338.
With Interact™ Technology: Latest patented technology. A solution for that Pure Race Time.
- Tuned steel cord winding tension for a modular behavior from the crown to shoulder, maximizing the size of the footprint at different lean angles without a discontinuous feeling.
- New generation of low thermo plasticity compounds for faster and evenly distributed warm up and higher grip in every race situation.
- New compact tread pattern designed to reduce tearing and control progressively the distribution of land / sea ratio (patented) for linear ride at every lean angle.
- Range of compounds precisely tuned for specific weather and surface conditions, ensuring always the right choice from professional races to trackday use.
- Tire compound designations: K1 is Supersoft, K2 is Soft, and K3 is Medium.
Steel radial: Innovative belt structure with a single ply of steel cords wrapped around a radial carcass at 0°. Patented high performance technology by Metzeler for both front and rear tires. Steel features a higher stiffness than textile and this allows the reduction of the tire weight. Steel radial belt reduces the dynamic deformation of the tire under centrifugal forces giving the tire an excellent high-speed stability. Thanks to the more uniform heat distribution, mileage is increased and wear characteristics are more uniform.
Metzeler Advanced Winding: "Metzeler Advanced Winding" is a patented system for optimum spacing between the cords of the 0° steel belt. In certain sections of the tire, the steel cords are wound with different spacing depending on the performance requirements on that particular area of the tire. On both front and rear tire the spacing is wider in the crown area for more elasticity and self-damping. For sections of the tire used for mid lean, there is increased stiffness to support fast cornering. On the shoulder area on the rear tire, the spacing is again wider for safe feedback and control when riding towards full lean.
Contour Modeling Technology: Advanced design technology of the tire contour is tuned to meet high performance riding demanded on the latest bikes. A combination of different profiles on front and rear are optimized to be complimentary at any given angle of lean. The final contour design of the tire set features the best aspects of performance for every riding style on all of the latest bikes: predictability, feedback at the limit of grip and cornering stability.
Interact - Multi Zone Tension: Modular steel string winding tension: the performance of the compound depends on the stiffness of the structure. Performance exactly where needed for maximum adaptability to different riding styles.