- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-866-677-7338.
The perfect all-round Supersport tire.
- Interact™ Technology. Five zone tension: the new tension layout ensures the best balance between mileage, high grip for sporty riding road riding and precision at maximum lean.
- Interact™. New generation of riding feeling: an incredible sense of confidence whilst at lean and easy to stand back up to allow maximum grip when exiting a corner.
- New high Silica compound sets the new benchmark of the segment for wet behavior across a wide range of temperatures for safety feeling and confidence on wet roads.
- D Spec - Street / race performance enhanced by Metzeler's multi-zone compound technology.
- Five zone tension: modular steel string winding tension allowing for linear change of tire softness along the profile which gives performance exactly where needed.
- New generation of Dura Sil compound allows for quick warm-up and wet traction for feeling safe in every riding condition.
- π-shaped tread design for a modern look and improved tread durability making for a cool and smart tire.
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH.
Steel radial: Innovative belt structure with a single ply of steel cords wrapped around a radial carcass at 0°. Patented high performance technology by Metzeler for both front and rear tires. Steel features a higher stiffness than textile and this allows the reduction of the tire weight. Steel radial belt reduces the dynamic deformation of the tire under centrifugal forces giving the tire an excellent high-speed stability. Thanks to the more uniform heat distribution, mileage is increased and wear characteristics are more uniform.
Metzeler Advanced Winding: "Metzeler Advanced Winding" is a patented system for optimum spacing between the cords of the 0° steel belt. In certain sections of the tire, the steel cords are wound with different spacing depending on the performance requirements on that particular area of the tire. On both front and rear tire the spacing is wider in the crown area for more elasticity and self-damping. For sections of the tire used for mid lean, there is increased stiffness to support fast cornering. On the shoulder area on the rear tire, the spacing is again wider for safe feedback and control when riding towards full lean.
Contour Modeling Technology: Advanced design technology of the tire contour is tuned to meet high performance riding demanded on the latest bikes. A combination of different profiles on front and rear are optimized to be complimentary at any given angle of lean. The final contour design of the tire set features the best aspects of performance for every riding style on all of the latest bikes: predictability, feedback at the limit of grip and cornering stability.
Dura Sil: Latest generation of high-performance compound, with a high Silica content and new reinforcing elements to give better stiffness and superior mechanical resistance. This new compound has been developed to guarantee a fast and efficient adaptability form cold to hot, dry to wet, normal road to racetrack use with high durability.
Interact - Multi Zone Tension: Modular steel string winding tension: the performance of the compound depends on the stiffness of the structure. Performance exactly where needed for maximum adaptability to different riding styles.
Multi-Zone Compound Technology: With the different interactions of the underlying tension and the specific tread compounds, street and race performance is enhanced. Performance exactly where needed, giving maximum adaptability to different riding styles.