- This item is considered hazardous material. Orders containing this product will ship ground only and cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or US Territories.
In business for over 90 years, Motorex is active in research, development and production of innovative lubricants and chemicals. Motorex products are used by top factory race teams worldwide, by independent pros, and by top amateurs who demand the best performance from their race machines. The complete Motorex line includes a broad range of synthetic engine oils, lubricants, aerosol sprays, cleaners and care products for motorcycles and ATVs.
- Fully synthetic racing oil developed by Motorex® Racing Lab with Crescent Suzuki / Rizla Suzuki Team in the British Superbike Championship (0W40).
- The 0W40 viscosity is also used by KTM in Factory RC8 superbikes.
- The 0W40 viscosity delivers top horsepower performance for sportbikes and also 4-stroke motocross engines.
- The 15W50 is used by the Triumph BE1 Team for Supersport World Championships, G-LAB Triumph for IDM Supersport, and Factory KTM Racing in Europe and United States in the factory SX-F engines.
- The 0W40 recommended for sportbikes and Japanese motocrossers.
- The 15W/50 is recommended for KTM SX-F's and Triumph race bikes.