Motion Pro is dedicated to producing the most versatile, unique and durable products for professional and home use. Motion Pro tools are designed to be simple to use, yet durable enough to withstand the harshest conditions. One of their goals is to offer tools of convenience. Do it right the first time with Motion Pro Tools.
- Fits internal hex axles on many late model sportbikes and some off-road bikes.
- Four metric hex sizes: 17, 19, 22 and 24 mm.
- Made from billet 7075 T-6 aluminum.
- Weighs only 2.5 ounces!
- Ideal for touring and trail-side use.
- 3/8" square drive on both ends.
- Use wrench on external hex of tool for situations exceeding 90 lb/ft.
- Note: Not durable enough for shop use.
Known to be suitable for:
- Buell: XB9R, XB9S, XB12R, XB12S (2003 - 2004).
- Honda: CBR600RR, CBR1000RR.
- Kawasaki: ZX6R, ZX6RR, ZX600E/K, ZX7R, ZX9R, Z1000.
- Suzuki: GSXR 2000-2007, DL 1000 V-Strom (all), SV1000.
- Yamaha: R1, R6.