Roadracers and track day enthusiasts can now get an extra boost at a lower cost with LeoVince USA's new Track Pack Performance Kit. This total performance package combines top technology, craftsmanship, and horsepower gains.
Track Pack contents:
- The Track Pack Performance Kit includes a LeoVince SBK exhaust as well as the new FAST II, a plug-and-go fuel and ignition controller.
- Each exhaust and FAST II system is developed specifically for the bike year, make and model that it enhances.
- By purchasing the Track Pack Performance Kit's will provide significant savings versus buying the components individually.
- The Kit delivers a winning combination of overall value and performance.
- The kit is a serious performance upgrade that includes pre-loaded fuel maps developed at LeoVince's U.S. R&D facility.
- Partnered with the world-class SBK exhaust, the FAST II fuel maps provide perfect tuning and increased horsepower.
The SBK Factory exhaust systems are part of the top family of "Factory" systems available from LeoVince and the original design the Factory "R" was derived from.
The slip-on systems have either a Titanium or Carbon Fiber muffler with a Carbon Fiber end-cap and mounting strap. In addition to providing significant weight savings, SBK Factory systems are designed to enhance looks, and increase horsepower with stock jetting or fuel injection settings.
- CAD / CAM design for precise fit.
- All Titanium internal muffler construction.
- Available with Titanium or Carbon Fiber sleeve.
- Substantial weight savings over stock.
- Full systems boost horsepower across the RPM range (linear power).
- TIG-welded 304 Stainless Steel link pipes.
- Removable EVOII sound insert for more aggressive tone.
- Machine-specific tuning to work with stock fuel settings.
FAST II specification:
FAST II will work with any exhaust but LeoVince's maps are specifically developed to work with LeoVince SBK Exhausts. All maps for the U.S. version FAST II unit were developed at LeoVince's R&D facility in Richmond, California. These maps were made at sea level on U.S. model bikes utilizing 91-octane premium pump fuel. LeoVince has developed complete sets of maps for SBK slip-ons and full systems so FAST II unit is ready for whatever LeoVince exhaust you choose. In the basic kit, you will receive the FAST II control box, which comes pre-loaded with maps. It includes a model-specific wiring harness and all the necessary hardware for installation, including a CD with directions and FAST II software. FAST II unit is a "piggyback" unit that features a special "recovery" mode that automatically bypasses the unit in the event of a system anomaly.
The LeoVince FAST II design allows for the possibility of custom map development allowing you to maximize your bike's performance as you make additional upgrades. It also allows for the possibility of reusing the control unit on different make / model motorcycles as you move from bike to bike. As the control unit is not hard-wired to the model-specific harness. If LeoVince lists a fitment you may order a model specific wiring harness, load new maps on your FAST II unit and install it on your new motorcycle. LeoVince strives to meet your needs as you change your ride.