SBK Factory EVOII exhaust systems are the top street systems available from LeoVince. They are constructed with a TIG-welded stainless steel AISI 304 mid-pipe (or full header) leading to an all-titanium or carbon canister with a carbon fiber end cap and mounting strap providing significant weight savings. They are designed to increase horsepower and run at peak efficiency with stock jetting or fuel injection settings. LeoVince sells what they race on, and races on what they sell.
- All titanium internal silencer construction.
- All titanium properly welded in an oxygen-free environment for maximum strength.
- Available with titanium or real carbon fiber canister sleeve.
- Significant weight savings over stock.
- Mid-pipes made of TIG-welded 304 stainless steel.
- Real carbon fiber canister straps and end cap.
- Aluminum and 304 stainless steel mounting hardware kit included.
- Produces deeper tuned tone at a reasonable sound level.
- EVOII silencer insert removable for more aggressive tone.
- CAD / CAM designed for precise fit.
- Machine-specific tuned to work with stock fuel settings.
How this exhaust was designed: LeoVince products are created in their own devoted R&D facility using advanced and state-of-the-art CAD / CAM technology. Every prototype is run largely on the dyno and, once approved, is tested on the track under the most severe conditions. In many cases LeoVince R&D works hand-in-hand with manufacturer factory race teams for further development.
How this exhaust was made: LeoVince facilities are completely inclusive, including all facets of production, stamping, welding, bending, and carbon fiber molding. To gaurantee top notch quality, nothing is farmed out to subcontractors. LeoVince is committed to combining the most modern technology with the handcrafted finish brought by experienced craftsmen; all to give you the best exhaust in the world.