K&N replacement filters are designed for all motorcycles and ATVs to O.E.M. (manufacturer) size specifications and fit into your original O.E.M. air box without modification or jet changes.
- Due to design and unique high flow characteristics, K&N filters allow engines to breathe free and produce optimum horsepower.
- Under most conditions K&N air filters never need to be replaced - with proper cleaning and care, K&N air filters will last the life of your engine.
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration.
- K&N air filters use a four-layer cotton gauze filter membrane with a large surface area to improve air flow and offer longer service intervals.
- K&N air filters feature an epoxy-coated aluminum wire mesh incorporated into the back-fire screen to protect the filter element.
- K&N air filters are washable and reusable.
- Lifetime air filter with K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty®.
- Simple drop-in performance.
- The world's best air filter.
- Product style: Panel air filter.
- Height: 1.125 inches (29 mm).
- Outside length: 9.125 inches (232 mm).
- Outside width: 6.156 inches (156 mm).
- Filter material: Cotton gauze.
- Filter re-oiling amount: 0.84 ounces (25 ml).
- Weight: 2.4 pounds (1.1 kg).