Joe Rocket Rasp 2.0 Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Featuring a reinforced RockTex 660 chassis, C.E. approved armor, external injection-molded shoulder armor, and external dual-density spine padding, the next generation Rasp has you locked, loaded, and ready for the next sortie into hostile territory, or your daily commute.
- RockTex 660 outer shell reinforced with an additional layer of 500D Hitena textile at the shoulders and elbows.
- Injection-molded shoulder armor.
- C.E. approved armor at the shoulders and elbows.
- Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine armor.
- External, sculpted, high density spine padding.
- Removable torso panels revealing over 200 square inches of FreeAir mesh.
- VariableFlow ventilation (biceps and back) for added flow-through ventilation.
- 6-point SureFit custom adjustment system.
- Removable insulated vest liner.
- 2 outside pockets, 1 interior liner pocket.
- Extended back.
- Belt loops for pants attachment.
- Reflective stripe.
There have been no questions asked about the Joe Rocket Rasp 2.0 Jacket.