To provide maximum riding safety, the Interphone's Handlebar Remote (RemoteControLF) has an innovative Bluetooth® remote control that mounts easily on handlebars with a diameter of 20 to 32 mm. One of the main concerns with Bluetooth helmet headsets has been operational safety while riding, Interphone has successfully addressed these concerns.
With a convenient joystick, you can easily access all Interphone F5 functions in complete safety, without taking your hands off the handlebars. The Interphone handlebar remote transforms any motorcycle to a completely wireless audio and communication powerhouse.
Using only a single control, the many functions offered by the Interphone F5 can be enjoyed very easily and without taking your eyes off the road, thanks also to the voice wizard (TTS) on the Interphone F5.
The RemoteControLF is covered with an innovative soft-touch film. The joystick is easy to use, even with gloves on. Tamper-proof mounting screws make the RemoteControLF easy to install and difficult for thieves to remove.
This small powerhouse of technology, safety and functionality detects when the motorcycle is in motion to turn on and off, thus saving battery life. The RemoteControLF is compatible with the Interphone F5 ONLY.
- Bluetooth® remote control for the Interphone F5.
- Controls all Interphone F5 functions.
- Movement sensor turns unit on and off.
- Replaceable long-life lithium battery.
- Waterproof (IP 67).
- Soft-touch covering.
- For handles with diameter of 20 to 32 mm.
- Includes mounting kit.
- Weight: 40 grams.
- Length: 7.8 cm.
- Width: 1.7 cm.
- Thickness: 3.0 cm, maximum.
- Interphone F5 Handlebar Remote.
- Large handlebar lower bracket.
- Small handlebar lower bracket.
- Lithium-ion batteries.
- Tamper proof screws and screwdriver.
- Interphone products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects one (1) year from the original date of purchase.