Ohhhhh, who lives in a nightmare under the sea, Oh Great Krak-en. Antique or Blue and writhing is she, Oh Great Krak-en. Pirate Ship Crunching and devil's delight, Oh Great Krak-en. She sets a man's heart alight, Oh Great Krak-en. Batten the hatches and man the torpedoes, Oh Great Krak-en. Or terror upon you the Colossal bestows.
- Injection-molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability.
- Utilizes four shell sizes for reduced volume and weight.
- Long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics shield with Prolock shield locking system.
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Fully removable washable Hydradry moisture-wicking interior.
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior airflow control.
- Rapid Release shield change system.
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging.
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI OR SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
The Airmada Helmet: everything you ever wanted...and less. Less bulk, less weight, and less drag are the result of years of rigorous helmet engineering. Precision headform research, refined shield mechanisms, optically pure shields, and artfully crafted interiors - barely perceived details that define critical minimalism. Simultaneously, the World Standard compliant shell and dual-density EPS perform their essential impact-reduction roles. The Airmada helmet, proving that less can always be more.