Icon's ever expanding line of Carbon Fiber helmets has grown with the addition of the Airframe Carbon RR. A ruthless commitment to excellence is how they approached the Airframe Carbon RR. The shell itself is handcrafted with Carbon Fiber, Dyneema and fiberglass with Icon's proprietary molding technology. This technology ensures structural integrity while minimizing weight. Zero distortion fog-free optics, Hydradry wicking interior, and conforming to multi-continent World Safety standards complete the overall package. Externally, strong, geometric warpaint adorns the Carbon shell to highlight the inherent strength beneath. The Airframe Carbon RR - engineered for total victory.
- Carbon fiber shell.
- 1450 grams in size medium (+/-50 grams).
- Medium Oval Headform.
- Wind tunnel tested and refined.
- Dark Smoke shield included with helmet.
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports.
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging.
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield™ with sideplates.
- Fully removable / washable HydraDry™ interior.
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting.
- Prolock™ secure shield locking system.
- Removable chin curtain.
- All world standard, Meets of exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Note: Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased in that country.