Stripped of graphics and devoid of undo flair - the Construct wanders the earth in opaque minimalism. It is purity of form amongst the flamenco masses. It is truth of materials amid the Technicolor hordes. In a world where no two helmets are created equal, the Variant Construct and its raw shell stand alone.
The wind tunnel-tested Variant unleashes street-based performance specifically made for your style of riding. For a street rider, perhaps the most important consideration is environment. Icon analyzed common street-specific situations - impact protection, comfort, ventilation, visibility - and addressed those concerns with the Variant.
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) Safety and Testing Standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon fiber shell.
- Long oval headform.
- Wind tunnel tested and refined.
- Anti-lift visor to reduce glare.
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports.
- Molded EPS nose reduces shield fogging.
- Quick-change fog-free shield.
- Fully removable / washable HydraDry interior.
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting.
- Removable chin curtain.
- NOTE: Includes one clear shield and one dark smoke shield (pictured).