Gazing down the barrel reveals a clarity of purpose. A single minded mission devoid of right or wrong. The Variant Battlescar understands this unequivocally. The raw shell, tinted in variegating shades of dark earth and covert green, it is truly unique amongst its contemporaries. It is both unrefined and elegant. A natural beauty with a penchant for three-round bursts.
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) Safety and Testing Standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon fiber shell.
- Long oval headform.
- Wind tunnel tested and refined.
- Anti-lift visor to reduce glare.
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports.
- Molded EPS nose reduces shield fogging.
- Quick-change fog-free shield.
- Fully removable / washable HydraDry interior.
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting.
- Removable chin curtain.
- NOTE: Includes one clear shield and one dark smoke shield (pictured).
The wind tunnel-tested Variant unleashes street-based performance specifically made for your style of riding. For a street rider, perhaps the most important consideration is environment. Icon analyzed common street-specific situations - impact protection, comfort, ventilation, visibility - and addressed those concerns with the Variant.